Thursday, February 09, 2006

What Komel Loves and Hates


I Love Stickers

By Komel

I love to put stickers on my face and my homework every day because they are beautiful and glittering.

I love XBox because it is fun to play the car game and practice racing every day.

I love the movie, Castle in the Sky, because I watched this movie at Fruti’s house.

I love Barbie because Barbie is my friend, she is cool, and I play Barbie dolls every day.

I love doctors because they make you healthy. If I’m big, I’m 22 years old, I want to be a doctor.





I Hate

By Komel

I hate pigs because they smell very bad and I hate when they snort.

I hate dogs because they bite me and I’m afraid and scared.

I hate mice because they came in the night at the front desk at the hotel and were chewing and I was afraid.

I hate meat because it is not good for me and I don’t like it.

I hate horses because they scare me and they are mean.

3 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you stick with your dream to be a doctor. It is a very important job and you can help a lot of people.

 
At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed you hate horses. I agree that they can be big and scary. I like to ride horses, but once, going over a jump, I was thrown off. I landed on the grass and lost my glasses. It took me a while looking on the grass to find them. I was so afraid that Springthaw would step on them. Fortunately, she didn't. I have always been a little shy about jumping after that.
Ms. A

 
At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear ESL students, I see you everyday but I didn't know that you can do such a wonderful work. Congratulations to all of you and to your ESL Teacher!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home