Thursday, February 09, 2006

Kevin's Loves and Hates



I Love Poem

By Kevin

I Iove to play my video game with William at his house every weekend.

I love teachers because they teach you a lot and they teach us math, writing and reading.

I love band because it is cool and you get to hear music and you get to sing out loud.

I love chocolate candy because I like sugar and I eat candy with my mom; I eat 9 candies in one day because sugar is my favorite.

I love Malaysia because it is my country and because I have friends there.


I Hate Poem

By Kevin

I hate teenagers because they’re annoying and they’re bossy, so bossy.

I hate bullies because they push people around and they hit you or bully you.

I hate detentions because you can’t go home and have fun and games.

I hate getting embarrassed because people call you names like “baby” and stuff.

3 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WE SHARE A SIMILIAR LOVE..... CHOCOLATE!

I recently went to Hersey PA. - there was so much chocolate, I bought lots of chocolate, and I have a great book about chocolate if you were to ever want to borrow it.

 
At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your poetry. It tells me so much about you.

 
At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fantastic writer you are becoming! I very clearly remember the day you first came to Academy School and to our classroom. You have learned so much! Keep up the great work and show that wonderful smile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home