Thursday, February 09, 2006

Things That Fruti Loves and Hates


Things That I Love
written by,
Fruti


I love watching about magic in the Hindi movie Sonpari with my brother.

I love to play with water at the pool every Saturday because it makes us clean.

I love my mom’s parents because my grandfather helps me to swing high.

I love watching Hindi movies every Saturday when I am free because it is interesting and funny.

I love Nepali food because it is special and it is good and fresh to eat.

THE END

Things That I Hate
By Fruti

I hate dogs because they bark and they are big.

I hate cats because cats are sleepy and they may be dangerous.

I hate wearing winter clothes because it feels grumpy and fat.

I hate American food because it is not better than Nepali food.

I hate mice because they make holes and they eat things.

3 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fruti,
Awesome poetry!

 
At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you will tell us more about Nepal and the kind of food you like to eat. Is it hard to learn English?

 
At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Fruti,
Your poem is very nice. I like your poem very much because it was funny and I think American food is not good and Nepali food is good. I wish you could go to Nepal. Your poem is very nice.
Komel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home