Friday, February 10, 2006

Komel's Farm





My Farm

By Komel

On my farm is a horse, on the horse is a woman. She is cute. I have a lake with a swan and some ducks and I have a little bridge. I have a house that’s pretty and I have a little road. I like my farm. We have a little bit of nice grass in the yard. The season is summer at our farm. I’m the farmer, and I’m old. It is sunny in our farm.

One day, I was feeding my swan. I saw that my swan had a baby. I was very excited.

We have a lot of chicks on our farm. We have pigs for meat and we have cows for beef and milk and cheese. On our farm we have a lot of things to do.

I have a lot of pumpkins. I have 15 pumpkins. I grow nice corn, popcorn and wheat for bread. We have potatoes. We use tractors in the fields to pick hay, to help pick up things we grow like pumpkins, and to dig up the soil.

I am the farmer and I need to work a lot. I feed my horse and my swan and I need to clean the house every day.

I am very happy with my farm because I love my farm. I want to be a real farmer.

2 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your farm. It is very good. I like to know more about it. fruti

 
At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your farm because it's not so busy but mine is very very very busy. And, yours is with a little house, a little lake and a little horse. I like your horse because I teach it to you. The only thing that is wrong is the eyes because the eyes are supposed to be on the sides.
Melodi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home