Friday, February 10, 2006

The Christmas Farm





The Christmas Farm

By Melodi

Hi! I’m the farmer and one day when I wanted to feed my horse I saw that my horse was having a foal! I am very happy that my horse has a foal. I’m going to make a surprise to my horse and I’m going to make another surprise to my foal. It’s going to be like a little house and it’s like with a wall and it’s very warm for winter and they’re not going to be so cold. The thing that I bet is my foal is going to play so much in the snow.

One day when I went walking in the fields on my farm, I saw a kitty. I took it home and she was crazy. She walked on the pig, on the horse, on the foal, on the bridge. and on me! I love my kitty very much.

When I was bringing my crazy kitty home, I saw something small and white in the field. I thought, “There’s a lamb - poor baby, she’s alone. Let’s bring her home. It looks like she likes to walk, so I’m going to name her Walker.”

The horses, pigs, dogs, ducks, sheep, swans, frogs and fish on my farm all love Christmas. I love Christmas too. That’s why I named my farm The Christmas Farm.

2 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE your art work. It is really nice. I'd love to see more of it! Keep posting it.
From Ellen Tumavicus

 
At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can tell hard you worked on this, there is so much to look at! Your story was fun to read, I loved the idea of having a foal! What amazing work!

from wendy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home