Friday, June 06, 2008

The Therizinosaurus and the Gallimimus Friendship, by Cheickna


I make a dinosaur habitat and the dinosaur that I made is the Therizinosaurus and he is the king dinosaur for me. I’m going to tell you a little story about my art.

There was a beautiful sunny day and the Therizinosaurus was drinking water and two Gallimimus came for fighting him. And he doesn’t want to fight with them because he’s gentle but the little two said they want to fight. So he fight with them and the big one win.

The big one cry because he doesn’t want to fight the little two. He take care of them til when they were okay. And he told them that he apologize that he fight them.

The king dinosaur told them they could go eat something and drink water. So when they were done with talking, “Blah, blah, blah,” the king dinosaur told them goodbye and he go back where he lives to join his family. And he told the little two that he might see them later.

If you want to learn more about dinosaurs, you should look my other friends. They have some beautiful dinosaur habitat.

5 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved your dinosaur. It's look very cool. How 'bout you make two therizinosaurus eyes?

Linh

 
At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your king dinosaur and I like when they fight and they apologize and the baby dinosaur go home.

Adilet

 
At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your forest.

Cheick

 
At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your dinosaurs when they fight and the king dinosaur cried.

Suraj

 
At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your dinosaurs. The little one look cute.

Andy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home