Friday, March 03, 2006

Komel's Interviews at Academy School



Hi, I am Komel and I like to do interviews. I did interviews with my teacher, Mrs. Mernal, and Katrina and Amy and Snow. I like interviewing somebody because I feel happy and I like to write. My teacher interviewed me when I was leaving my country, Holland, and I was happy in my heart. It was fun to have an interview and a lot of questions. The whole school read my interview in a newspaper and it was exciting. And now I’m in America and I interviewed somebody else and I think they feel happy in their heart too.

These are the questions I asked the people I interviewed:
1. What part of science do you like?
2. What’s your favorite book at school?
3. What do you like better, gym, art, music or library? Why?
4. How many friends do you have at school? What do you do with your friends?
5. What do you eat for lunch?
6. What do you like to do in your classroom?


Mrs. Mernal is my teacher. She is nice. I like her. She teaches me very much. I did an interview with her because it was important because Mrs. Mernal is my teacher and I wanted to interview her.

1. Now we are going to talk about science, and this is what she told me about science. She likes to learn about body and habitats and animals.

2. She likes the book Polar Bear Express.

3. She likes art. She wants to collect pictures. She likes to go to art museums.

4. She has kids. Their names are Daniel, who is 22, and the other kid is John and he is 19 years old. She has two kids only.

5. She likes for lunch leftovers in her kitchen.


Katrina Sylstra is a teacher. She is an SIT teacher. She is coming to visit our class but she is our teacher too, and that’s why I’m interviewing her because at March, she is going at the end of March. And I like her, she is fun and now this is my interview with Katrina.

1. She is interested in earth and geology.

2. Her favorite book is Indian in the Cupboard. It’s a very good book and we watched the movie and every day she reads it to the class.

3. She likes art and library.

4. She has lots of friends, around the world. She goes to California, Indonesia, China and I think she went to Mexico. She has lots and lots of friends.

5. She likes to eat vegetables and rice and tempeh for lunch.


Amy is my friend, my very best friend in the world. I like her very much because every day I play with her and Friday she’s coming to my home and we are going to play.

1. She likes part of science, doing experiments.

2. She likes this book, she likes Eye Illusions.
3. She likes music because she likes to sing. She likes art because she likes projects.

4. Amy has 11 friends. She likes to hang out with her friends, outside and in the classroom.

5. She likes to eat for lunch warm soup.

6. In the classroom, she likes to hang out with her friends and play blocks.



Snow is in fourth grade and she is with me in ESL class. She is fun to talk with and she’s funny. I interviewed her because I like her and she’s kind of a friend too.

1. She likes to play with earth in Science.

2. Her favorite book at school is Go Dog Go.

3. She likes gym because she likes to run and to laugh.

4. She has a lot of friends. She likes to play with her friends, laugh, and talk. That’s what she likes to do with her friends.

5. She likes to eat for lunch hot dog and pizza.

6. She likes to work in her classroom. Snow likes to work a lot.

2 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Komel,
You are a very good interviewer. I found out a lot about the people you interviewed by reading your blog. I was very intrested in what people had for lunch. I bring leftovers from my kitchen for lunch, too. When there are not leftovers, I have to settle for yogurt or cottage cheese with fruit. thank you for writing such an interesting blog.
Ms. A

 
At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Komel,
I think interviewing people is a great way to get to know someone. Not only did you get to know them but we did too!

Mrs. Holiday

 

Post a Comment

<< Home