Monday, March 20, 2006

Perseverance in Academy School

Perseverance

I did a photo essay because I did a photo essay before and it was fun. I like taking pictures of different people in our school. I am interested about who really is persevering in our school.

I worked really hard. I walked around the school finding who is persevering in Academy School. It was easy to find students and teachers persevering. I took 16 pictures but chose 4 to put on the Blog. Doing this project taught me that students and teachers at Academy School work really hard. I was surprised because I thought it would be hard to find perseverance, but it was easy.


This girl is persevering because she is reading a thick chapter book and she can be a great reader when she is a grown up.


This girl is persevering about different languages. This is perseverance because she is trying to write in Greek. She speaks English but she is researching about Greece.


The boy on the left is my brother. He is eight years old. And the boy on the right is his best friend. My brother is drawing and I think he is persevering because I see a lot of details and effort in his work. He is in an art room.


This woman is a computer teacher in our school. She knows a lot about computers. I think that this is perseverance because she is working hard to know a lot about computers. She is typing on a laptop. In her expression she looks like she is concentrating.

6 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great school you go to! It sounds like there are a lot of people there who love to learn. I like your pictures a lot. You were able to catch the idea of "perseverence" really well. Your subjects were persisting and not giving up.
Keep up the grest work!
Ms. A

 
At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really persevered with this project, Prakriti! Congratulations!
Connie

 
At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work! It looks like lots of people persevere at Acdemy School. You must have to have finished this project!

Mrs. Holiday

 
At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Job. I really like it more then other ones

 
At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work! I loved it.

 
At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

grat job

 

Post a Comment

<< Home