Monday, May 22, 2006

My Brain, by Melodi



The Path of My Brain

I wish I could go into my brain, because I could see the things I don’t like and remember it, and go to the path of math and clean it all up so I don’t do math. And I could go into the trash can with my math to get the math to the trash because I hate math.

I wish I could go into my brain because I could go to my friends path to remember all my friends and not forget them. And I could go to the path of the languages that I know so I can remember the Russian a little bit because I forgot almost all the Russian. And I could go to the Spanish room that is in the language path so I could remember all my Spanish because I am forgetting it. I don’t want to forget it so I can speak to my friends. If I forget it I cannot speak to my friends and I would be really sad. I would be like crying. And they are my best friends and my best friends are Bola, Steven, Melissa.

And I could go to the country path to see all the countries that I went because I forget almost all of them. And I think I went to someplace that I don’t remember.

And I could go to the food path so that I could eat because I’m getting really hungry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home